Responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert technical and business solutions for the business customer(s).
- Understanding the scope of software development projects; and managing the technical thread of the project, which is responsible for building and delivering the software solutions to the end-users.
- Responsible for software application design, development and integration using multiple databases, Microsoft PowerBI, PL/SQL, Informatica technologies, and Cloud technologies such as AWS and/or Azure.
- Responsible for technology stack evaluation for relational databases and big data lake implementation.
- Study critical business processes and requirements, interact with end users to gain an understanding of critical needs to translate into technical requirements and develop software applications.
- Interact with product owners and business analysts to understand the functional design of the system and help build the technical foundation and architecture to meet specific client needs.
- Guide the team in conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and deploying business and information technology solutions through the application of software development life cycle methodology appropriate to the specific enterprise application.
- Support feasibility studies and fit gap analysis of leading software packages like Microsoft PowerBI, Databases, Analytics Tools, and Informatica; develop applications using native technologies product suites like Oracle, PL/SQL, Microsoft PowerBI, Informatica, Analytics, web technologies and Java; implement the application using the available integration frameworks; and lead the application support team in analyzing and implementing application enhancements.
Position requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field, Preferred qualifications are Master in Business Administration.