As a Senior Engineer, you will be a part of a highly talented engineering team and participate in complex system design and development of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. You will be part of the team that builds platforms which will communicate with our vehicles through the cloud. The features you design, develop and deploy will power driving experiences across the world.
We are looking for team members that are required to be creative in solving problems, excited to work in modern technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative startup environment.
- Operate in a highly-iterative Agile development environment
- Contribute to full software development life cycle
- Engineer efficient, adaptable and scalable microservice architectures in the cloud to process, store and expose unstructured big data
- Think independently to solve difficult data problems
- Work closely with product owners and other team members to deliver next generation connected car data services
- Monitor performance and provide advice for any necessary infrastructure changes
- You have 8+ years of professional experience
- You have programming expertise in Java/Scala
- You have experience in building streaming and batch data pipelines using Big Data technologies (Spark, Kinesis, Lambda, etc) on large scale unstructured data sets
- Experience with building micro-service based architectures
- Working experience and good understanding of public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud)
- You excel at taking vague requirements and crystallizing them into scalable solutions
- You have exceptional communication skills
Nice to have skills-
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and Infrastructure as code (Terraform/Cloud Formation)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines.