- Providing expert services in the areas of Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence applications implementations;
- Conducting business requirements analysis and review;
- Designing data integration and application architecture and components; implementing the application using the available integration frameworks;
- Leading the application support team in analyzing and implementing software enhancements;
- Study critical business processes and requirements;
- Research and interact with end users to gain an understanding of critical information needs;
- Use Oracle and Data Integration technologies to develop custom BI applications;
- Customize packaged software solutions like Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management, Oracle Information Discovery and Informatica to meet those need;
- Interact with end users to establish the functional design of the system and create its technical foundation and architecture to meet specific client needs;
- Contribute to the team with conceptualizing, designing, constructing testing, and deploying software solutions through the application of software development life cycle methodology appropriate to the specific business scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field of study required
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience.
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with business processes and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Agile, Waterfall, TAOD, PL/SQL TSO/ISPF, and Informatica.