Thanks for considering Ascentt!
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Date: 17th June, 2013
- Responsible for providing us with services in the areas of software application design, development and integration.
- Studying critical business processes and requirements, interacting with end users to gain an understanding of critical needs and developing software applications.
- Interacting with business analysts to understand the functional design of the system and help to build the technical foundation and architecture to meet specific client needs.
- Assisting with conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and deploying business and information technology solutions through the application of software development life cycle methodology appropriate to the specific enterprise application.
- Supporting feasibility studies and fit gap analysis of leading software packages like Oracle BI, Analytics, Informatica and Hyperion.
- Understanding functional design and creating technology architectures to facilitate implementations.
- Developing applications using native technologies product suites like Oracle, PL/SQL, Informatica and Analytics in addition to web technologies and Java; implementing the application using the available integration frameworks.
- Assisting the application support team in analyzing and implementing application enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any Engineering field is required.
- Master’s degree in any of the above fields a plus.
- Minimum 2-4 years related experience.
- Ability to understand end-user needs and adapt software applications.
- Detail orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full lifecycle management of software development and application.
- Strong knowledge of OBIEE, Business Objects, Visio, SQL, PL/SQL, C.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org