Enterprise Excellence is achieved by taking a holistic view of products, processes and resources to make informed, fact based decisions and applying them to optimize quality, cost and risks associated to the enterprise operations.
Ascentt is a leading provider of enterprise application implementation services, specializing in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Customer Relationship Management and Application Integration. We proudly serve various clients across different industries including High Tech, Media & Entertainment, Tele-communications, Consumer Business, Healthcare, Bio Technology and Financial Services.Explore Our Company →
Collegial collaboration with our clients is a hallmark of our approach. We work closely with our customers to understand the business processes, critical success factors and provide visibility into project details. Customers can closely measure progress with complete confidence, knowing that their IT dollars are being spent wisely to deliver optimal results. Customer-focused methodology includes set deliverables and milestones.Explore Delivery Approach →
Ascentt’s Global Delivery Center located in Pune provides us the ability to offer a unique value proposition of boutique expertise at an SI economy. Our Global Delivery center is not just a development support arm for onshore projects, but a full service consulting practice serving APAC and EMEA regions. Excellent project management capabilities, strong technical competency, state of the art facility and proven best practices provide us the ability to deliver robust IT solutions at a competitive price, enabling higher ROI for our clients.Explore Global Delivery Center →
Thanks for considering Ascentt!
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Date: 17th June, 2013
- Responsible for providing us with services in the areas of software application design, development and integration.
- Studying critical business processes and requirements, interacting with end users to gain an understanding of critical needs and developing software applications.
- Interacting with business analysts to understand the functional design of the system and help to build the technical foundation and architecture to meet specific client needs.
- Assisting with conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and deploying business and information technology solutions through the application of software development life cycle methodology appropriate to the specific enterprise application.
- Supporting feasibility studies and fit gap analysis of leading software packages like Oracle BI, Analytics, Informatica and Hyperion.
- Understanding functional design and creating technology architectures to facilitate implementations.
- Developing applications using native technologies product suites like Oracle, PL/SQL, Informatica and Analytics in addition to web technologies and Java; implementing the application using the available integration frameworks.
- Assisting the application support team in analyzing and implementing application enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any Engineering field is required.
- Master’s degree in any of the above fields a plus.
- Minimum 2-4 years related experience.
- Ability to understand end-user needs and adapt software applications.
- Detail orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full lifecycle management of software development and application.
- Strong knowledge of OBIEE, Business Objects, Visio, SQL, PL/SQL, C.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.comExplore Careers →