Hear how one of the leading High Tech companies use Exalytics to scale to more users, run more complex models, and improve agility.
Don’t miss this chance to learn about Oracle’s integrated approach to Performance Management and Analytics—and the only solution that covers all aspects of the analytics lifecycle—from data acquisition and discovery to real-time analysis, planning, prediction and action anywhere, anytime.
Join us for this informative luncheon on the power of the first in-memory engineered system for analytics that spans relational, multi-dimensional, and unstructured analysis, combined with financial & operational planning. You’ll hear from Oracle, Ascentt and a leading High Tech customer on how recent advances in analytics such as big data, mobility, and in-memory processing—could fundamentally change your business.
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of your Performance Management applications while increasing user adoption
- Support exponentially growing data volumes and user populations
- Run performance management and business intelligence faster than ever before
- Enable business users to interact with data and discover new insights via advanced visualization
- Forecast and plan more efficiently, and at greater levels of detail
- Enable mobile intelligence across your organization
You will also learn how Exalytics enables faster financial close, operational planning and increased transparency and accountability.
|11:30 a.m. –12:30 p.m.||Registration and Lunch|
|12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.||Delivering Business Value with Oracle Engineered Systems: Oracle and Ascentt|
|1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Customer Case Study|
In Person Registration
Join Us for an Oracle Event
Please Call 1.800.820.5592 ext.11053.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012